Outstanding role for a compliance professional with GI experience.
Based close to transport on the North Shore, the firm is modern, flexible, fun and dynamic with first class benefits for their team as well as excellent career prospects.
Ideally you will be across the following (but if you dont meet them all – dont be afraid to apply):
- experience interpreting relevant regulatory legislation
- Strong Compliance knowledge – AFSL as well as Codes Conduct
- Ideally a solid 2- 3 years’ experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- stakeholders management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- insurance industry experience
- stakeholder engagement
- end to end compliance within general insurance
- appropriate Legal or Insurance quals (e.g. ANZIIF)