Consultant – Azure Cloud & Datacentre
How do you advance your career?
You join a business like this. They’re motivated to keep you mentally stimulated on interesting varied projects; they’re believers in supporting your skills development with active L&D programs internally and have crafted a culture founded on merit, respect, inclusion & technical curiosity.
They’re growing. They want you to join their 100 (ish) person team to design and deliver advanced cloud solutions.
Your role will include:
- End to end project work – you will discover, create and implement innovative solutions.
- Design and implementation – you are a thinking problem solver.
- Subject Matter Expert status – you will become a respected authority in your field of speciality.
To be successful, your narrative will include:
- 5 – 10 years commercial technology experience.
- Time spent within a professional services or managed services business.
- Requirements management, solution architecture or solution design.
- Specific Datacentre and Cloud experience with general enterprise grade experience.
You’ll be very comfortable with technology like:
- Azure – AD, MFA, B&R etc
- Active Directory – domain, policies, DNS etc.
- Security management.
You’ll be familiar with:
- Citrix OR Nutanix OR Commvault OR Lenovo (S&S) OR Dell (S&S) OR Netapp (S&C) OR VmWare.
Collaborative, skilled teams to work and grow in. Merit based remuneration with a personal, human touch. Active L&D including internal University style training. Multiple, large scale projects. Varied work.
Send me a copy of your CV, let’s chat – jasonp(at)coxpurtell(dot)com(dot)au.