Join a successful, dynamic company with a great company culture in the heart of the Northern Beaches, where you will be able to put your passion for photography to use on a daily basis.
Despite the industry being in decline, this company has managed to successfully increase sales and company profit for several years running with innovative and new exciting projects.
For this role you will provide support, in the form of content, to a range of different internal and external stakeholders including suppliers, retailers and customers of the business, write relevant content for a variety of business channels.
You will be the vivid storyteller for the company and be able to take complex product information and turn it into manageable content for the everyday person.
Avoid the everyday commute to the city and replace that time with an early morning swim or lie in!
– You have had exposure to SEO and SEM in previous roles
– You have experience in marketing, digital content creation and eCommerce
– You are hardworking, adaptable and have a positive attitude.
– You can prioritise your work and meet deadlines.
– You have excellent written communications skills.
– You ideally have a couple of years’ experience in a similar role. If you have worked in retail/eCommerce and are passionate about photography it would be an bonus.
If you’d like to live the luxurious life of being able to work close to the beach, this role is for you. Get in touch today for more information by submitting your resume or contacting Elizabeth on 02 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.