The Content officer will plan and develop creative and engaging content for multiple communication channels including print, online and digital media, working closely with other staff within the Unit and with content authors and sources.
- Collaborate with content authors, providing editorial and design advice to ensure content is accurate, high quality and suitable for target audiences
- Write, review, proof-read, edit and update content as required
- Create engaging and innovative digital content to build awareness, engagement and brand recognition
- Keep abreast of current issues and industry trends and monitor activities that may impact on the Branch’s activities, and identified priority sectors.
- Implement and advise internal content authors regarding the Department’s Style Guide
- Work with the Social Media and the Digital Content teams to ensure statistical and keyword tracking procedures are in place for content strategies.
- Tertiary qualifications in public relations, publishing or media, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in developing engaging content across different communication channels, and guiding content authors
If you have the required skills and experience please apply ASAP with your resume in Word format