Public Sector and Government
The role of the Contracts Administrator will predominantly be keeping the software licensing function going.
Duties and responsibilities
- processing invoices for payment
- software renewal management
- creating purchase orders
- stakeholder management
- Renewal of contracts.
- Facilitation of contract value and optimisation.
- Purchase Order management
- Facilitation of contract payments
Skills and experience
- Software knowledge from an ordering, managing perspective
- Accounting experience is beneficial
- This position will be managing the software portfolio and so the following knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Contract and relationship management systems.
- CLM & SRM systems in ARIBA.
- Commercial benefits register.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role please apply immediately for consideration