Customer Service – Travel
Travel and Tourism
Cox Purtell is looking for a customer service agent to start immediately with a luxury travel company. This position focuses on giving exceptional customer service skills and working in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a self-driven customer service agent who is willing to work as part of a small team. You must have amazing attention to detail and be an organised person.
- Manage the customer experience from start to finish ensuring consistent high levels of service are provided
- Provide full reservation and sale support to external and internal clients.
- Prioritises work load to ensure it is completed in a timely manner.
- Processing of incoming payments via travel agents to principals where required.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing quality relationships with the travel agents and group operators.
- Ensure you are able to up sell when the opportunity arises.
- Maintaining daily correspondence without principals via email and providing follow up on responses to agents.
- Thorough knowledge of the companies policies and procedures.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great time management skills
- Accurate financial reporting
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Ability to prioritise when has a busy workload
- Self motivates and willing to take on new challenges.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next opportunity in an customer service environment, please get in touch with Mariah at Cox Purtell for immediate consideration!