Data Architect – Tech Lead – Azure Data Services
Join a large, highly reputed Microsoft Data specialist to design and build enterprise grade Data Lakes and Advanced Analytics solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll find advanced, high profile work to sink your teeth into.
- You will work with skilled, enthusiastic Architects & Managers who will teach you what they know.
- You will teach educated, passionate developers what you know.
- They pay good rates.
- They have access to interesting projects that will keep you engaged.
- Their culture is respectful, modern and well managed with high employee health.
What’s the job?
- Design and build data solutions in the cloud.
- A Mix of medium size to large scale data warehouse & database migrations.
- Lead multiple projects.
- Help define data strategies.
- Mentor younger developers.
What do you need to know?
- You’ll need a long, intimate relationship with SQL Server.
- A more recent but still close relationship with Azure.
- Good knowledge of ADF, Azure SQL, Azure Data lake.
- SSMS – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
Ideally you will also have:
- Some experience either championing or leading a data team.
- Azure Advanced Analytics experience.
- Strong T-SQL skills.
Sadly, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role as a security clearance will be required.
The role will formally be based in North Sydney although client have been WFH since pre Covid so travel is light.
Budgets are negotiable between $155k & $170k + Super based on your experience.
Reach out to me with a copy of your CV at