Education and Training
$80,000 – $85,000 + Super
North Shore, NSW
We are looking for forward thinking and dynamic Digital Librarian to join a down to earth and creative team.
This role will see the right candidate grow and develop the online library with regards to selection, acquisition and preservation of the content that will be available for members. This is a great challenge as it will give you the opportunity work autonomously and manage this process from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be working within a well-established Medical Association based in the North Shore. The ideal candidate will be working with a collaborative team environment that has a real family feel. The company has been around for 90+ years and are committed to supporting their members.
Duties may include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for curating a digital library
- Catalogue and maintain accurate records of the digital collection
- Plan and coordinate technical developments and manage special projects as required.
- Work collaboratively to support the provision of the best possible service to support members
- Ensure that all information available through the digital library is properly licensed.
- Advise on the most appropriate and contemporary platforms to provides a world class digital library and user experience.
- Monitor collection budget and expenditure.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors associated with the digital library.
- Experience in investigating, reviewing and assessing digital library platforms
- Experience with a variety of digital library platforms
- Experience in managing budgets
- Practical knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously
If you have the above skills and have a passion for the library sector, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.