Dispute Resolutions Officer
Do you love going above and beyond for your company and clients? Great! Are you a natural problem-solver who thrives on finding fair resolutions for all complaints and disputes? Please keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced Dispute Resolution Officer to review and manage internal and external disputed matter for the Retail Operations Division. You are a professional who can make fair decisions in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee fair resolutions to all complaints, internal / external disputes and escalations based on conditions of contract and legislative obligations.
- Identify resolutions to ensure unnecessary escalation to Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) or other bodies.
- Track, prepare and distribute all reporting and statistics to internal stakeholders.
- Represent the company at external meetings and panels.
- Work collaboratively with staff on new projects, initiatives, development plans and updates.
- You have a strong background in customer relations and/or dispute resolution. Experience in General Insurance industry ideal.
- You are confident in handling the complaints journey (IDR and/or EDR), contract and policy interpretation.
- You thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with your excellent time management skills.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- You are proactive and professional who loves problem-solving.
So, what are you waiting for? If the above sounds like you, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.