Education Coordinator needed to work in a progressive, fast-paced and forward-thinking company. If you are a Student Services Advisor looking to further your career or are a strong Administrator with a passion for professional development then please keep reading!
The Education Coordinator will be responsible for communicating directly with stakeholders and will build strong relationships with advisory committees as well as guiding applicants through the program. This role will see the right candidate do everything from complex administration, customer service to stakeholder management.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate all administration for the program and renewals including handling enquiries, booking rooms, minute taking etc.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with applicants and specialists.
- Develop and streamline processes for the department.
- Support the Committee with activities and events.
- Assist with projects and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Corporate administration, stakeholder management and customer service experience is required.
- Experience working in the legal field or with committees is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in all MS Office Packages
If you are a strong Administrator with experience in stakeholder management, or an experienced Student Services Advisor looking to further your career in a fast-paced environment, please apply now. For more information call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.