Full time, Permanent Position
$65,000 + Super
Our client is a well-established business with a passionate events team that run a mixture of educational and social based events within a hectic yearly calendar. They are now looking to bring someone on into a permanent Events Coordinator position to work within this area of the business.
This role is suitable for switched-on events coordinators OR Learning & Development Coordinators that enjoy working in professional services where providing a fantastic service is key.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate and administer seminars, online courses, programs and events working in a fast-paced environment assisting to produce multiple events weekly.
- Manage administrative aspects of educational programs and courses including:
- Enquiries, enrolments, maintenance, after sales support and database records, invoicing and other activity deemed appropriate.
- Ensure that course materials are maintained and regularly updated
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with facilitators, presenters, and stakeholders.
- Contribute to report writing, review of course materials and research as required.
- Coordinate logistics and liaise with speakers.
- Coordinate the filming of seminars where appropriate.
- Assist with other logistics at lunchtime, evening and weekend sessions seminars, as required.
- Provide support and assist with any issues as they arise during each event.
- Collect and analyse statistics and information following events
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 1-2 years minimum previous experience in Event Coordination or L&D
- Corporate office support/administration experience
- Hard working, can-do attitude
- Effective stakeholder management experience
- Fantastic customer services skills
- Ability to work outside of normal hours including evenings and weekends
- Must have valid working rights in Australia to be able to work in a Permanent role
If you match the above criteria and want to gain some new events experience, then please send us your CV today for immediate consideration!