Admin and Secretarial
Executive Assistant – 12 Month Contract
Global Tech Organisation
Salary Up to $90,000 + Super
Are you an autonomous EA and have experience supporting multiple demanding Directors? Do you enjoy having a varied role including organising and coordinating complex events to supporting on projects? This exciting contract is perfect for someone seeking a challenge and keen to work within a diverse organisation.
The ideal candidate will always be 10 steps ahead and confident in their ability to think on behalf of those they’re supporting. It will be fast paced, and you will be required to be a problem solver who can provide fantastic solutions efficiently.
The suitable applicant will have previous experience supporting multiple seniors from a global organisation and can understand the importance of confidentiality with the ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders in a professional manner.
Overall Duties (not limited too)
- Extensive complex diary management/organising meetings
- Being present and professional in meetings – agenda’s/minute taking
- Managing and coordinating heavy international travel needs, often at short notice
- Full end to end events management – sourcing venues, hotels, transport, catering, restaurants for small- and large-scale events.
- Liaising internationally with Executive team and PA/EA’s around bringing all the attendee’s together across various time zones
- Processing expenses – experience in using Concur (desirable)
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
Key Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience supporting multiple Executives
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Experience of Event Management
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Good initiative and business acumen
- Effective, strong communicator – both verbal and written with high attention to detail
- Confident able to work well with internal external stakeholders
- Able to start immediately and can commit to a 12-month contract
Our client can offer a fun, dynamic workplace where they are constantly changing and adapting as technologies develop in the modern world. Candidates who thrive in this kind of environment would be best suited this opportunity.
If you match the above skills and criteria, please send us your CV today to be considered!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.