We are looking for an experienced and adaptable Executive Assistant to partner with the Managing Director to ensure they perform their role as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is the perfect opportunity for a solid EA to join an environment that works hard but also has fun and celebrates the wins!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate with high confidentiality on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Diary management, arranging internal and external appointments and events.
- Email management, addressing requests and issues.
- Prepare, maintain and circulate meeting agendas, action items, reports and documentation.
- Travel and accommodation coordination, both domestic and international.
- Collate and process expenses on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Other ad-hoc support as required.
- Solid experience as EA/PA. Experience or interest in the media and entertainment is ideal but not essential.
- You are professional with articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic work ethic who goes above and beyond and is flexible with changing priorities.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are a confident and energetic career Executive Assistant and have a “can-do” attitude then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.