6 Week Temporary Contract
Commencing Week of March 23rd
Lane Cove Location – Free Parking on site!
$55.00 – $60.00 Per Hour + Super
Temporary senior level EA role working for one of our top clients within the tech industry in Lane Cove! This assignment is a holiday cover position and will be working for 6 weeks from Mid-March until the end of April supporting a senior VP for ANZ within a global organisation.
Supporting in a 1 on 1 role, you will have exceptional organisational skills and be able to handle a complex, ever changing diary along with extensive international and domestic travel arrangements. You will be a real gatekeeper and able to keep up with the executive you are supporting as they travel through multiple time zones.
The company can offer a beautiful office environment with a social culture, free on site parking and flexible working hours (you will be required to respond to any urgent requests from the VP outside of normal hours from time to time!).
This is the perfect opportunity for someone that is looking for a shorter contract to sink their teeth into where they will be exposed to working in a global organisation with an empowering and intelligent leader.
Duties (not limited too):
- Extensive complex diary management
- Coordinating multiple meetings across various time zones
- Preparing documents ahead of meetings
- Acting as a gatekeeper
- Managing multifaceted international travel needs
- Processing expenses
- Liaising internationally with internal / external stakeholders to coordinate management needs
Key Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Able to start during the week of March 23rd and can commit to 6 weeks work
- Experience working in supporting an executive that had travelled on a Global or APAC basis
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an EA
- Proactive, dynamic personality, able to use initiative
If you match the above criteria and able to commit to working in a temporary role from mid-march then please send us your CV today to be considered!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.