The Executive Assistant is required to support two Directors, one of Financial Performance & Investments., and the other of Public Guardian including occasional support to the Senior Managers within the Units. Travel to the city (O’Connell Street) is required at least once or twice weekly
* Provide a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services
* Act as the Director’s point of contact, analyse and assess requests in order to prioritise matters, and initiate action
* Track and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit and determine action or referral
* Monitor and maintain store supplies and equipment.
* Co-ordinate and update the Director’s diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements and other office functions as required.
* Maintain the unit’s records, systems and databases, record data and file
* Prepare, co-ordinate and review high level communication including submissions, briefing notes and correspondence, to respond to issues and enquiries.
* Undertake projects and research