This is the fantastic opportunity for a professional and proactive Executive Assistant looking to consolidate their experience and support the Managing Director and multiple stakeholders within this fast paced Australian company in the communication sector. You will use your skills and experience to support a busy MD and support the business Manage MD’s internal & external diary with high frequency appointments /changes as well as maintain company’s key databases, support corporate communications, plan hospitality events and liaise with a range of external stakeholders. Due to the nature of this role occasional travel to Canberra may be required.
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the MD and executive team’s diary, prioritising and scheduling meetings.
- Management of all travel arrangements
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally – building and maintaining relationships and ensuring appropriate protocol is adhered to when dealing with certain Government departments and officials.
- Manage all meetings and associated documentation and agendas including travel.
- Ad hoc and general administrative duties
- Extensive experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, a minimum of 5 year’s experience.
- Experience in working with State or Federal Government is highly desirable
- Strong computer literate skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of systems to approve payments, invoices and book travel.
- Previous experience working in the Government sector or Professional Services is highly desirable.
- Meticulous organisation and time management skills.
This is brilliant opportunity will enable you to work in a supportive and social environment that fosters learning and development in a collaborative manner.
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, apply with your CV, or call Amy on (02) 92203400 now.