Executive Assistant to C-Suite
Admin and Secretarial
Experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant
Macquarie Park (Off street parking only)
$90,000 – $110,000 + Super
Are you a motivated a highly organised Executive Assistant looking for a new opportunity to challenge yourself?
Are you a naturally confident and energetic personality and will have a “can-do” attitude and take pride in your work?
Fantastic opportunity for a well established EA to join a highly strategic and commercially minded CEO as not only a support but a partner who is competent in executing their complex day to day schedule and workload. While strategically assess important issues related to the office of the CEO and the organization as a whole.
This is a diversely rich role that is responsible for liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally in an organisation that pride themselves on their working collaboratively and inspiring their employees to challenge and grow.
Your responsibilities will include
- ComplexDiary management
- Logistics and coordination
- Events and Training seminars
- Managing Domestic travel & preparing comprehensive itineraries
- Expense processing through PeopleSoft
- Creating and preparing PowerPointpresentations regularly
- Primary Gatekeeper screening both emails & calls
- Inbox management
- Project admin support on an ad hoc basis
- Advanced skills in full Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaisonskill
- You must be an experienced “Career” C-Suite EA (CFO/CIO/CEO/COO)
- Ability to push back when needed and take control of situations
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.