Th eExecutive Assistant will provide high level, administrative and clerical support including providing quality client service and undertaking projects and research in NCAT Divisions and Principal Registry.
- Provide high level clerical and administrative support.
- Co-ordinate and update diaries and arrange other commitments, including travel, meetings, catering and other functions as required.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and inquiries in a professional and responsive manner, redirecting calls and providing appropriate referrals.
- Maintain records, systems and databases, record data and file to ensure that all documentation is securely stored and readily accessed.
- Provide word-processing and data entry services and draft correspondence, such as, letters, meeting agenda and minutes, and word-processing services for Tribunal directions, orders, decisions and statements of reasons in line with approved style guides and protocols.
- Undertake projects and research.
- Communicate with Tribunal members, staff and clients including responding to telephone and/or counter enquiries from clients and provide a timely and effective information and referral service.
- Retrieve and collate complex documents and information
If you are immediately available, have worked in Government previously please apply ASAP to be considered.