Public Sector and Government
Provide high-level executive and administrative support and high quality client service in a professional manner to support the business centre’s core objectives.
* Recommend, implement and maintain effective administrative systems and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes and practices for the unit.
* Co-ordinate and update the manager’s diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements.
* Provide word-processing and data entry services and draft correspondence, such as, letters, memoranda, agenda, briefing notes and related documentation on behalf of the manager and unit, in line with departmental approved style guidelines.
* Assist with maintaining the unit’s website and publication materials.
* Assist with financial management processes including assisting in preparing budgets, monitoring expenditure, checking of accounts payable, and preparing vouchers for payment for approval (Optional)
* Undertake research and projects as directed by the Manager.