Finance Business Analyst
Cox Purtell are currently working with a well-known telco business who are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to come on board and extensively review their finance processes and systems.
You will play a key role in defining and supporting the build out of an Integrated Finance systems landscape. You will be expected to work with the wider business to capture high level requirements and translate into cost effective solutions.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a large/matrix organisation and be able to work on their own initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in identifying best methods, systems and processes for finance functions
- Setting up processes and frameworks
- Facilitate workshops and confidently presenting outcomes.
- Experience in assessing Data Quality within Source systems and developing an approach to capture additional data or improve data quality in these systems.
- Defining and documenting Integration requirements between systems.
- Experience in working closely with Development teams to build out integrations.
- Experience in working with a Great Plains GL
- Strong background in working closely or being embedded within a Finance business teams.
- Strong background in underlying Financial principles.
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to promote and drive for best practise.
If you are immediately available or on short notice looking for a new contract opportunity, please reach out to Zoe Quinn for a confidential discussion today!
**Please note, you must have full working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.**