Cox Purtell are currently working with an ASX listed Investment House who are looking for a Financial or Investment Accountant to join their close knit finance team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the daily finance management and investment admin and accounting for the parent entity.
The successful candidate will ideally be working towards their CPA/CA or newly qualified with experience in financial or investment accounting. Ideally, the candidate will come from an Investment or Financial services background or have exposure to working with IRESS.
- Maintain daily cashflow report and liquidity levels
- Undertake banking (receipting and payments)
- Liaise with portfolio managers, brokers and share registries to settle transactions and answer questions
- Prepare monthly financial reports including balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare BAS returns
- Prepare of FBT returns
- Prepare regulatory and ABS reports
- Undertake portfolio reporting and analysis
- Daily cashflow reporting and liquidity management
- Financial control and reconciliation process (including portfolio reconciliations)
- Preparation of month end reporting
- CPA/CA newly qualified or nearly completed
- Experience with IRESS or a portfolio management systems is preferred
- Financial Services background
If you are immediately available looking for a new opportunity, please reach out to Zoe Quinn for a confidential discussion today!
You must hold valid full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.