Group Marketing Manager
Leading ASX listed hospitality group who own and operate a range of food and beverage venues, accommodation and bottle shops is seeking a Group Marketing Manager to fill a newly created role.
Your role will be to drive revenue growth through the management of marketing activities that align with the organisations customer market strategy. You will develop and execute Brand and Marketing activities that support the growth of the brand as well as manage the usage of marketing resources across the business.
Working across customer marketing, venue brand marketing and the organisations brand & marketing you will be responsible for:
- A leading role in the development of the customer marketing strategy
- Venue business planning from strategy development to execution
- Manage key stakeholder relationships including Gaming and Membership team, Operations team and Heads of; Retail, On Premise, Finance, Risk & Compliance.
- Leadership of the Marketing team
- Driving culture across the business
You will have:
- Strong understanding of data driven lifecycle and digital customer marketing
- Brand development experience
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Sound ability with reporting, analytics and data
- Strong business acumen
Please contact Dana on 9220 3400 for a chat or submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.