Human Resources and Personnel
North Sydney Location
$110,000 – $130,000 + Super
Are you looking to elevate your HR career, consolidating your Generalist skills and experience within an inclusive and progressive environment? If so, then this is the role for you!
This well known and respected educational institution is looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team and add to their progressive culture.
Our client is not looking for someone with a highly revenue focused, corporate background as they feel this position will benefit from someone who is more people and culture focused in line with the diverse and inclusive environment they foster with their students.
You will need to be experienced and have initiative to undertake the full HR generalist function looking at:
- Contract preparation
- The full Recruitment cycle
- On boarding and Induction
- Provide advice around IR and Compliance.
- Some help and guidance to the current performance management system
- HR Operations, Specialist advice, People Management.
- Tertiary education in HRM or a related field combined with experience in a HR generalist position.
If this role sounds like you please contact Monique Marten on (02) 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in Word format.