Public Sector and Government
Seeking an HR Officer to serve as a consultant to the HR Business Partner Model by aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business.
This role will be supported by the Coordinator, HR Operations in developing, supporting, managing and mentoring the execution of HR activities.
- Under guidance, assist the HR team with all generalist HR activities and
- Support the business with the end to end recruitment process in line with the company recruitment policy, guidelines and processes
- Coordinate the performance review process for the organization ensuring it is undertaken within set timeframes
- In collaboration with HR management and Learning and Development, assist with development, monitoring and reviewing best practice induction programs.
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews with terminating employees as aligned in the BP model
- Raise requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with requisition practices
- Assist with the collation and preparation of HR report
- Organize recognition of service awards and assist in the coordination of corporate events such as staff functions and information sessions
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or related
- High degree of computer literacy and competence in the Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar role within an HR environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Class C Driver’s License