HR Project Officer
The HR Project Officer will support the development and implementation of agency-wide HR plans, projects and initiatives to meet organisational and statutory objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist HR business partner in coordinating and implementing projects
- Improving workplace culture
- Interpret establishment reports
- Assist with HR inquiries
- Schedule meetings
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
Required Skills and experience:
- Experience creating role descriptions
- Experience writing communications
- Experience supporting the development, implementation and review of human resource projects.
- Experience working with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013.
If you have the required skills and experience please apply ASAP with your resume in word format to be considered