ICT Project Coordinator
The ICT Project Coordinator will support multiple Project Managers in the delivery of IT infrastructure and services to over 2200 public schools in New South Wales.
Leveraging a largely PRINCE2 based methodology defined by Program and Project Services, we work closely with existing schools as well as schools that are being constructed or renovated/re-developed to ensure that student’s and teacher’s technology requirements are met.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support multiple Project Managers with project and admin requirements
- You will assist with procurement, meeting co-ordination, taking meeting minutes, tracking of actions and dependencies
- Support Working Groups and regular project stakeholder meetings
- You will be required to call schools to facilitate scheduling of installation
- Write, edit and format project briefs and documents
- Experience using financial platforms such as SAP or Oracle
- Strong brief writing skills and able to run reports
- Excellent communications skills and confident in reaching out to learn about processes