ICT Project Coordinator
Public Sector and Government
The Project Support Officer / Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager to support the Roll out of IT equipment across NSW.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide project management and support services to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with the project management methodology.
- Gather data from multiple sources to identify emerging trends, tracking and reporting on project progres.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes under guidance from the Project Manager.
- Maintain registers, including risks, issues, decisions, and actions.
- Maintain project schedules in MS project, including resource and effort allocation.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for relevant stakeholder groups, including taking minutes and tracking actions.
- Establish and maintain database systems to support the administrative and record keeping requirements of the project and Department.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on or assisting projects (either in an EA, PMO or project coordinator role) including experience producing and maintaining project documentation
- Understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures aligned with project management methodologies and ICT delivery lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and effective stakeholder (internal and external) management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills; ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to meet business critical deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation; able to work independently as well as part of a team; show commitment to achieving challenging goals
- Proficient in MS Office suite, including MS Project, Visio and Sharepoint/O365
- Intermediate Excel skills – this role requires a lot of data manipulation using excel.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work produced