Through providing membership, education, events and advisory services this business is supporting 44,000 members alone. Our client is a national membership organisation that is one of Australia’s oldest and respected institutions providing world class governance.
This newly created role for someone who knows how to identify opportunities to increase the value proposition of products and services to drive acquisition, retention and engagement of both members and clients.
- Overseeing pricing model of products and services
- Identify opportunities for the expansion of existing products and services.
- Develop an understanding of the member and client segmentation
- Monitor and analyse the industry to be knowledgeable of innovations and trends
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, especially marketing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in product management
- Strong experience working across operations, product development, marketing and communications.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate relevant insights
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the end to end proposition development and implementation process.
- Experience designing products for the customer or member needs based on insights from research
- Strong commercial acumen preferably with experience in dealing with data and analytics, and pricing models
- Advanced computing skills in MS Office Suite, CRMs and other software and technologies
- Tertiary qualifications in Sales/Marketing/Business or similar
Contact Dana on 9220 3400 for further information