Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
$75,000 – $80,000 + Super
We are currently working with a small insurance brokerage that is based in Chatswood and is looking for a new Broker to join the team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable business that prides itself on providing a quality service to their clients where honesty and integrity is key. They also have a fun and relaxed work environment that supports teamwork.
The role will be based out of their small Chatswood office and will be working with an existing portfolio of clients whilst also developing new business opportunities that have been generated from warm leads. The role is sales based so will suit a self-starter who is keen to meet new people and grow the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will also have 5 years + experience as a broker within general insurance and will have their Tier 1 qualification as a minimum.
- Development of New Business and Retention of existing business
- Contacting Warm Leads to develop potential new relationships
- Meeting with and networking with new and existing clients
- Client management duties to include processing renewals, claims management, policy document management and general client enquiries
- Policy maintenance
- Undertaking professional development activities
- Maintain current knowledge and adhere to company policies
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 5 Year + Experience in Broking
- General insurance experience with knowledge of a variety of insurance products
- Tier 1 qualification minimum
- Sales driven self-starter attitude
- Confident communicator
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to use initiative
If you are looking for a new sales-based opportunity within a small brokerage that has a sociable and relaxed team culture, then please reach out to Cox Purtell today to apply!