Integration Developer – Azure
You chose to specialise in Integration because you thrive on the complexity of the problem. You enjoy the scale of enterprise integration, but also the varied complexity of the underlying programming models.
If that is the case, then you want to work for a business that appreciates & supports your mentality. An environment filled with people like you, individuals who want to contribute & learn from each other.
Your role will include:
- Discovery / req gathering
- Design activities
- Technical delivery & implementation
- Coding & implementation
Would this suit you personally? It would if you:
- See an engine, you want to take it apart & put it back together!
- Thrive in the discovery of the problem, its component parts, rules & constraints
- Respond to trust and ownership, with delivery & output
What do you need to know to get an interview?
- You have worked in Professional Services before
- You’ve spent a number of years using the Microsoft stacks to deliver software
- You understand OOD, asynchronous messaging, process modelling, rules based systems & network architectures
- .NET and SQL Server
- You have good general Azure knowledge
- You have either built up strong Azure Integration Services experience (Functions, Logic Apps, ServiceBus, Api Management OR
- Extensive Biztalk integration exp.
Opportunities abound in both Sydney and Brisbane.
Salaries on offer are negotiable up to $160k + super.
Reach out to me at