- Permanent, full-time position. Up to $65,000 package on offer!
- Work in a friendly, energetic and supportive environment!
- Inner-City Sydney location, close to public transport and cool bars/cafes!
Are you a switched on Coordinator looking for a blended role of finance administration, data entry and customer service?
We have an excellent opportunity for an Invoicing Coordinator to assist the finance team with day-to-day invoicing, payments, reconciliations and processing data.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare invoices, claims and reporting for all clients.
- Assist with reconciliations and debtor follow ups.
- Maintain and file all financial documentation.
- Project administration when required.
- Participate in team meetings and quarterly/yearly reviews.
- Assist other ad hoc duties including process improvements, team projects etc.
- Prior experience in financial administration e.g invoicing, reporting and reconciliations is ideal.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with all different stakeholders.
- You are efficient and proactive with a friendly attitude.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Exposure to NetSuite is ideal.
If you love financial administration and are looking to find a secure role within a well-established organisation then please apply now! For more information please call Monique Marten on (02) 9220 3400.