Admin and Secretarial
$55,000 – $60,000 + Super
Administration role working within a well-established legal organisation suitable for someone with either legal qualifications or some legal based experience looking to work in an administrative capacity. Fantastic company benefits and excellent organisation with average tenure being 8 years within the business!
Small but fast paced team environment with the opportunity to grow and progress internally, this opportunity offers a blended role working with members of the public and internal stakeholders in the business where you are essentially the glue holding this department together.
This is NOT an opportunity for someone to progress into practising law but is more suited to candidates with an interest in the legal field who want to work for a leading organisation within NSW in a support role.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process email enquiries
- Input and edit law firm information on the database accurately
- Attend to inquiries from law firms
- Log incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Close files and update statistics and database information
- General office filing and photocopying.
- Preparing and sending outgoing correspondence.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Legal Qualification or Legal Admin experience essential
- Organised and efficient, able to work with high level of accuracy
- Proactive and positive nature, who enjoys being a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient on all MS Office Packages
If you are looking to work in the legal world in an administrative based role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a well-established organisation please send us your CV today for immediate consideration!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.