Public Sector and Government
The Legal Clerk will work within a busy dynamic litigation team, assisting Solicitors with criminal statutory prosecutions under Work Health and Safety and Workers Compensation legislation, with some civil/administrative matters.
The legal clerk will be assisting a team of solicitors and will need the following experience.
– Experience in drafting clear, concise documents
– Undertaking legal research
– Able to prepare briefs of evidence and court documents
– Preparing costs
– Great communication skills to liaise with witnesses and counsel
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to proactively work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
– Effective communication with clients and stakeholders at all levels and strong attention to detail is required.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to succeed in this role please apply immediately