Linux Admin / Automation Engineer
LINUX ADMIN / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Our client is searching for a RHEL Admin / Automation Engineer to provide support to the Linux platforms team on a contract basis until July 2020.
Duties will include:
- Providing assistance and support of Linux environment and the operational management of Linux computing infrastructure.
- Managing the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments.
- Developing and implementing Linux administration standards, policies and procedures and providing technical direction and advice to system administrators.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving problems of Linux systems with application groups, internal and external IT providers.
- Monitoring and recording performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes.
Technical expertise includes;
- Solid experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Enterprise automation experience using Ansible
- Python & bash scripting skills
- AWS and associated technologies
- CI/CD, version control
- Experience delivering IT projects;
- Experience managing infrastructure at scale
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your technical expertise and help a major organisation build their Linux / Automation capability.
Apply right away to secure your interview.