Marketing Customer Insights Manager
This leading ASX listed hospitality group, who own and operate a range of food and beverage venues, accommodation and bottle shops is seeking a Marketing Customers Insights Manager to fill a newly created role.
Your role will be to drive customer retention and optimise the lifecycle of the customer. By having a seat at boardroom table, you will be providing recommendations to heighten the customer experience in their venues. Your influential capabilities for the direction of marketing campaigns will be an integral focus in this position.
- Influencing external business partners
- Identifying new and innovative opportunities for growth through customer lifecycle management
- Acting as a thought leader in the measurement of CRM activity & performance
- Driving a culture of experimentation across the business
- Experience working with lifecycle marketing
- Working with data led customer campaigns
- General ability to work with reporting and data analytics
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please contact Dana on 9220 3400 for a chat or submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.