Marketing Specialist -12 Month Maternity Contract
This opportunity will see you join an ASX listed financial services organisation who are ahead of the curve in their industry and who is experiencing phenomenal growth across the business. In this professional B2B environment you will be joining a high performing Marketing team in a business-critical role.
The structure of this team has the workings of an internal agency. The key to being successful in this role is your ability to manage the relationships with multiple stakeholders as well as working across multiple projects at any given time. You will consult with internal stakeholders to create marketing campaigns and at the next turn you will be partnering with the creative team to develop concepts whilst supporting the needs of various departments.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working across traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM principles plus WordPress experience
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively.
- The ability to take direction, work as part of a collaborative team, demonstrate creativity, innovation and professionalism in approach.
- The ability to deal with management at all levels to influence and achieve outcomes.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please call Dana or Elizabeth on 02 9220 3400 for a confidential discussion or Apply now!