Mortgage Operations Officer
Admin and Secretarial
Temporary Document Administrator – 6-month contract
$30 per hour + Super
Sydney CBD Location
Cox Purtell is currently working with a global company located in Sydney’s CBD that require a full-time, temporary document administrator. The contract is for up to 6 months in duration with the possibility to extend beyond this.
This role requires excellent attention to detail and is a key support role within a greater team of document management and storage. Being a global organisation, it is an opportunity for potential career progression over the long term.
This assignment may extend past 6 months and therefore, candidates with full working rights within Australia will be most suitable for the role. Immediate availability is a must.
- Verification and processing of documents received
- Preparing documentation for release to Panel Solicitors and Clients
- Responding to client enquires
- Providing timely information and reports to clients and internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively on issues and / or errors to Senior Management and ensure proper and timely resolution
- Appropriate handling of confidential information
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous data entry / document management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Ability to liaise professionally and courteously with multiple clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage compliance with legal and statutory requirements
- Ability to identify issues with documentation incoming and outgoing
If you fit the above criteria and believe that you would be suitable for this role, please send Cox Purtell your CV for consideration!