Network Security Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer to join a leading MSP who have recently secured a 5 year contract with a National Telco. The role will be split with you working inhouse with a diverse and experienced team of IT professionals and on-prem with your industry giant client.
This is a multifacted role and will require you to have expertise across a broad range of security areas. You will be responsible for completing a thorough risk assessment, identifying vulnerabilities within the network, and creating firewalls, or configuring systems to enhance existing security features. You will also be required to provide BAU support as and when required.
This is a mid-senior level role and a great opportunity for you to put your project management and client relationship building skills to the test. This will be an exciting and challening role where no two days are the same.
Ideal candidates will have:
- CISCO & Radware certification (highly advantageous)
- Extensive experience with routing, switching, data centre & firewalls
- Excellent communication skills that go beyond “tech-talk” and the ability to explain complex IT matters to non-technical people
- Commercial acumen and confidence to work with a wide network of business leaders and stakeholders
- Well organisaed, proactive and able to work under pressure
We want to hear from passionate cyber security enthusiasts who enjoy working in a complex technical environment and are dedicated to developing their skills in order to prevent the ever increasing threat of cyber attacks.
This is a full time, permanent role and therefore you must have unrestricted working rights.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.