Sydney CBD , Full time permanent role- 8:30am – 5:00pm
We are recruiting for a leading Consultancy who specialise in the construction industry to recruit a full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator. They are a well-respected business that puts their people at the front of what they do. You will be presentable with great communication skills and looking to join a professional but fun environment. This role is responsible for supporting the business with day-to-day administration and would be well suited to an individual with some experience who is looking to progress a professional career. They are an office of 20 which fosters a collaborative, down to earth and friendly environment. This is new role so you can make it your own.
- Coordinate and maintain all administration for the office
- Sorting incoming mail and distribution of all deliveries and liaising with couriers
- Maintaining the shared communal office areas including the kitchens etc daily
- Set up of meeting rooms for internal and external events/ training
- Reception duties- first point of contact for the main phone line
Skills, experience, and attributes required:
- Presentable with great verbal and written communication skills
- A responsible, outgoing, and mature attitude
- A happy to help with and learn anything attitude
- one to two years of administration experience in an office would be highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment that truly values its people.