Office Coordinator / Receptionist
Admin and Secretarial
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic receptionist or office administrator? Great! Do you love going above and beyond for your customers and colleagues? Then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
We need a well presented and proactive Office Coordinator / Receptionist to be the face of the company and greet clients with a warm and positive manner. In this role you will be the first point of call for clients and will be responsible for delivering the very best in customer service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering all enquiries both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Coordinate travel for the office including flights, accommodation and transport.
- Assist in the organisation and set up of events.
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are managed and maintained.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including stationary/office orders, catering orders, printing, etc.
- 2+ years in office administration or receptionist
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Well presented with a warm, friendly and positive approach.
- High level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Sound PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
If you are a junior receptionist looking to grow with a company, or are a career receptionist who LOVES being front of house, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.