Property and Housing
Are you a result driven hands-on Office Manager to provide leadership and direction to the business support team?
Are you flexible and able to work well under pressure, with excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well renowned global property development firm who enjoy work life balance
Responsibilities Includes but is not limited to:
- In this role you will manage day-to-day operations and facilities management
- Communicate with external service suppliers as needed;
- General administration duties to support departments as required.
- General administration duties and overseeing Receptionist
- Provide a Human Resources support to all managers and directors/ Department as
- Coordinate and monitor IT service provider and oversee troubleshooting;
- Internal events and functions
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ plus professional experience as an Office Manager within a corporate
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), collaborator and facilitator, who is able to
bring out the best across internal teams, agencies and business partners;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, problem solving ability and crisis intervention skills required
- Prior experience in HR preferred
- Bilingual Mandarin required