Admin and Secretarial
Perfect opportunity to work with a highly professional corporate organisation with national reach!
Are you an experienced Office Manager, Secretary or Team Assistant with experience in the legal or professional services sectors? Great!
We are looking for an professional and adaptable Office Manager to provide high-level day-to-day administrative support to the Director and surrounding legal departments. This is your opportunity to join a renowned legal organisation in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide EA support to the Director of Legal.
- Provide efficient administrative support to the broader team including opening/closing files, court filing, preparing documents, mail coordination, phone and email enquiries.
- Manage the Administration team including rosters, KPI’s and workflows.
- Compile and distribute agendas, attend meetings when necessary for minute taking.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Experience in an Office Manager and/or Team Support role. Exposure to legal, insurance and other professional services industry is ideal.
- Team management experience is essential.
- You are highly organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Adaptable to changing and conflicting deadlines/priorities.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programmes.
If you are an experienced Legal Office Manager, Legal Secretary or Legal PA / Personal Assistant with experience managing a team, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.