Online Engagement Co-ordinator
Public Sector and Government
This is a challenging role that is responsible for setting and championing best practice digital engagement across the Department. It will advise and guide staff on the best way to use digital assets to achieve the Department’s stakeholder engagement goals.
* Provide leadership in devising, promoting and updating the Department’s social media policy, implementation procedures and guidelines
* Manage and deliver an overarching social media strategy for the Department, and act as a point of contact for enquiries about social media from across the Department.
* Provide high level strategic advice and devise and evaluate specific strategic direction for the social media channels managed by the Communication and Engagement Unit, in particular, Twitter, Yammer and LinkedIn.
* Develop and conduct workshops and present to internal stakeholders on best practice digital engagement and search.
* Manage and build partnerships with stakeholders to ensure SEO optimisation and SEM advice to build a greater audience for DoE messages.
* Keeping up to date knowledge and staying across best practice in a rapidly changing field
* Persuading and influencing Departmental stakeholders in a best practice search and online engagement
* Devising strategy