Paid Social Media Manager
- Paid Social Media Manager
- Sydney CBD
- $110K plus superannuation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to work with a dynamic PR, Events & Customer Experience Agency. The business is going through an exciting merge, is backed by two powerful global brands and is now curating a more boutique feel. The organisation enjoys a flexible work place with a focus on work life balance and a social and positive culture.
This role would suit someone who is a driven self-starter, comfortable swimming outside of their lane, being innovative and proactive with an Insights & Optimisation or a Paid Media Manager background. This role will work with and manage third party resources/agencies where specialism is required. Fundamentally they need someone to be an expert in paid campaigns with a focus on social channels. The successful candidate will need to be able to drive top of the funnel metrics, and audience acquisition and growth strategies.
- Set goals and KPI’s that align with the client and agency business objectives, devise strategies and implement them.
- Develop creative paid media strategies and tactics
- Work to budgets and timelines
- Prepare performance reports and analyse key media analytics
- Seek and evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with the customer
- Work to develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs with strategy and creative on content optimisation
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct-to-consumer media marketing, with proven success achieving goals
- A strong understanding of paid media, proven experience setting up paid campaigns across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and using third-party tools
- Experience with Facebook Analytics and Facebook Audience Insights
- Ability to collaborate and have excellent data analysis skills
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organisations
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make it their own, who thrives in a fast paced, at times ambiguous environment where your entrepreneurial personality will shine. To join this fabulous team bring your energy and experience and apply immediately online ideally with a Word format CV or contact Monique on (02) 92203400.