Part-Time Accounts Clerk
- Permanent, part-time position – three days per week!
- Up to $55,000 package prorated on offer.
- Inner-City Sydney location, close to public transport and cool bars/cafes!
We are looking for a confident Accounts Clerk to primarily be responsible for accounts payable and assist with accounts receivable when required. This is a permanent part-time role offering three days a week!
This role will support the upkeep of project data systems, process transactions, organize payments and assist with the collection of outstanding debts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing AP functions, processing invoices, expenses and prepare weekly payment runs.
- Assist with data entry, filing and chasing debtors.
- Assist with banking, deposits and processing cheques.
- Set up new jobs, projects and other data entry in system.
- Collate monthly reports as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings, quarterly and yearly reviews and other events as required.
- Prior experience as an Accounts Clerk managing AP and AR functions is required.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- You are polite and proactive with strong communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Exposure to NetSuite is ideal.
If you are an experience Accounts Clerk who loves AP and looking for a part-time role, then please apply now! For more information please call Monique Marten on (02) 9220 3400.