Part Time Accounts Payable Officer
Accounts Payable Officer
Part Time Position- 25 Hours Per Week!
Sydney CBD Location with the option to work from home initially.
- Part Time – 25 hours per week
- $60,000 – $65,000 + Super pro-rata
This is a brilliant opportunity to someone looking for a flexible work life balance who can bring their expertise in the Accounts Payable function to provide operational accounting support to the Finance Manager of this professional, supportive, and social organisation based in the CBD.
This renowned organisation implements infrastructure projects and economic programs across the globe. They have a small but friendly team based in Sydney’s CBD.
Main Duties include but at not limited to:
- Provide end to end Accounts Payable function and bank reconciliations
- Ensure the smooth running of invoicing and payment process
- Apply General Ledger coding to ensure payments are made against the correct budget
- Follow up with PO requisition and approvers to ensure they are raised correctly
- Work with the Finance Manager to assist in process improvement where needed
- Sound experience in Xero
- Prior Experience In Accounts Payable
- Strong financial accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team
If you are a team player who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to consolidate their skills within a collaborative and stable organisation, enjoying workplace flexibility then this is absolutely the role for you. Please apply online ideally with a word format resume or call Lizzie Ritchie on (02) 92203400