Part-Time Corporate Receptionist
- 3-day permanent part-time Corporate Receptionist needed!
- Sydney CBD location, super close to public transport!
- Work in a lovely environment that fosters work/life balance!
A professional and caring Corporate Receptionist needed as the first point of contact for all guests and calls. If you have high quality customer service skills, are well presented and have strong communication skills, please keep reading!
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a permanent part-time reception opportunity, working three days a week in a busy and supportive environment!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a positive and professional manner and directing them appropriately.
- Greet all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all meeting room bookings and ensure areas are tidy.
- Assist with events including registrations and RSVP management.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including stationary/office orders, catering orders, printing, etc.
- Experience in reception, concierge, customer service and client service.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Well presented with a professional, friendly and positive approach.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
If you are a Corporate Receptionist looking for a permanent part-time position, please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.