Part Time Japanese Social Media Coordinator
Part Time Social Media Coordinator
Native Japanese speaking – Essential
Temporary On-Going Position
20 hours per week!
Working from Home, 3-4 hours Per Day
$35.00 per hour + Super
This unique opportunity is suited to candidates that are looking for an extra job to fit in around their other commitments. It will be working for 3-4 hours per day, 5 days a week, to suit you and your schedule, in your own home!
You will be a people focused customer services professional who has a flair and a passion for social media. As you will be working with an international market, being a fluent, native Japanese speaker is essential. You must have strong written Japanese skills as the role will predominantly involve using your written language skills.
The role requires someone to work 3-4 hours per day, 5 days a week from home with some additional, paid reporting time on top of this on a monthly rolling basis. You must be able to commit to roughly 20 hours of work per week.
- Assist customers across social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Manage inbound conversations via social media
- Work with strategists, analysts and customer teams to plan, forecast, and report
- Collect and analyse information from multiple data sources
- Download data reports that chart customer KPIs
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Native Japanese speaking – Essential
- Must be able to commit to working a minimum of 3-4 hours per day, 5 days a week, from home.
- Marketing/Social media experience
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong customer services and people skills
- Ability to assess, analyse and resolve problems
- Prior experience in Customer Support, Marketing or Social Media
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work an extra 3-4 hours per day from the comfort of your own home. If you have a background in customer services, marketing or social media, then this could be the role for you!
Please send us your CV today in Word format for immediate consideration!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.