Part Time Secretary
Part Time Office Secretary/Admin Manager – 3 Days Per Week
Temporary – On-Going
Sydney CBD Location
$40.00 – $45.00 Per hour + Super
Immediate Start Available!
This exciting new position requires someone that will be able to work 3 days a week which would be Tuesdays & Wednesdays in the office and 1 other day from home!
Candidates that have a background within property, real estate or legal would be ideally suited to this position due to the nature of the organisation and the previous experience that they have.
Our client is a small organisation that needs someone to not only support them but be a real part of the development of the business.
A high typing speed and experience in taking board minutes is essential for the position as one of the two days in the office will be purely taking board minutes at the companies weekly board meeting. The 2nd working day in the role will be providing office management/admin support, and the 3rd day working from home will be providing remote admin support as a PA and with Admin to support the MD for the business.
- Taking minutes for weekly day-long meeting (Tuesdays)
- Handling office communications via email and phone
- Preparing agendas
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Maintaining office equipment/supplies
- General office administration
Key Skills/Experience required:
- Previous Executive Assistant/Secretarial support experience essential
- Experience in taking minutes at either Board or Senior Management level
- Experience in the Legal or Property sector is preferred
- High typing speed (80 WPM minimum)
- Able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Easy going nature, happy to work in a small office environment (4-5 people in the office)
If you are looking for part time work, and match the above criteria, then please send us your CV today for immediate consideration!