Payroll Officer (temporary)
Dates working – November 1st – December 9th
$32 – $38 per hour + Super
Sydney CBD Location
Cox Purtell is currently working with a well-known organisation who are looking for a payroll officer for a period of 5-6 weeks.
This role will require the successful candidate to process monthly pays for approximately 400 members of staff as well as other payroll-related duties.
The successful candidate will approach the role with a positive, self-starter attitude and be comfortable learning procedures and processes within a short space of time.
One-week handover with the permanent Payroll Officer is included in the term of the temporary employment.
Key duties / responsibilities:
- Set up new employees in Payglobal software
- Process the November pay / December pay (import timesheets, leave, allowances, perform pay calculations, process backpay, bonus pay)
- Calculate and process out of cycle termination pay
- Calculate payroll tax, submit monthly payroll tax return for Victoria & Canberra
- Process November Super payment
- Save all documents in Payglobal software
- Perform redundancy calculation as required
- Run management report as required
- Attend to employee enquiries
- Run month end report for Finance
- Ad hoc payroll duties
Skills / Experience required:
- Excellent organisational and time management with great attention to detail
- Must be available to start November 1st
- Experience within high-volume payroll
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for a fantastic temporary opportunity, please send us your CV today to be considered for the position!