Product Analyst (insurance)
We are working with a leading insurance provider who have a family feel but a global reach, this is a brand new role due to company growth. You will be the product expert to ensure the business continue their leading position in the insurance market offering. You will be solutions minded person who thinks outside the box who is looking to join a leading insurer who look after their employees and provide career progression opportunities. A background in the insurance industry is key for this role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a Product expert across Personal Lines, provide insights and complete ad-hoc analysis to help drive business decisions whilst maintaining effective relationships with a range of business stakeholders
- Complete regular Product competitor analysis reviews including assessment of how products compare to the market
- Support the delivery of new products including new technologies
- Providing any other support or activity relevant to the role.
- Experience in General Insurance domestic home and motor products.
- Experience of Insurance policy systems and/or claims processes preferable.
- Underwriting experience in general insurance is preferable.
- 3-5 years working in a Product team/role for home insurance
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Experience of managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Ppt and Jira )
- Ability to persuade, influence and collaborate with individuals, teams and departments to facilitate change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, apply with your CV, or call Amy on (02) 92203400 now.