Program Delivery Office Analyst
Public Sector and Government
The PDO Analyst will draft the weekly program status report and will also be responsible for coordinating and providing support to the operations of working groups, design authorities and governance forums as required.
- Program reporting:
- Review and monitor project health with project managers.
- Consolidate and analyse program status updates on a weekly basis to provide a holistic program view to the senior management team and HCM governance forums.
- Document and manage the program reporting lifecycle.
- Escalate identified issues from program status reporting to the PDO Director.
- Perform program wide analysis to enable early escalation and efficient decision making by the senior management team.
- Support the work of technology-related portfolio and/or program governance groups and be responsible for meeting arrangements, the preparation of agendas, papers and the tracking and monitoring of decisions and action items.
- Records management:
- Review and update the list of Program work products that need to be formally managed
- Load identified records or documents into the Department’s Electronic Data Record Management System (EDRMS).
- Supporting Program governance by providing secretariat support for governance forums
- Ensuring agreed processes are adhered to, and decision making and escalations occur when required and within agreed tolerances.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of relevant PDO processes to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the PDO function.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated ability to capture and synthesise complex information for presentation to non-specialist and executive audiences to help drive effective decision-making.
- Extensive experience in interrogating complex, large-scale program management artefacts (including schedules) for insights regarding status, risks, issues and dependencies
- Advanced written communication skills including the ability to consistently prepare status reports, discussion papers, meeting minutes, and other documents to a high standard.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, Project, and Adobe Acrobat and associated document creation and management tools
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in a relevant discipline, and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and ability to administer SharePoint and team communication sites (eg Confluence, MS Team)
- Knowledge and experience using HP Content Manager (TRIM) or a similarly sophisticated Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).